Sophie The Giraffe Vulli
– Sight: thanks to its dark contrasting spots all over the body, it catches baby’s eye and becomes a familiar and reassuring object for baby who easily recognizes it.
– Hearing: equipped with a whistle, it amuses and stimulates baby’s hearing and helps him to understand the cause and effect relationship.
– The taste: supple and with many chewable parts (ears, horns, paws), it is ideal for soothing baby’s gums during teething. Composed of 100% natural rubber and paint suitable for food contact, it is safe for babies.
– Touch: light, it is perfectly suited to baby’s little hands and its long legs and neck allow it to be grasped easily.
– The sense of smell: the particular scent of natural rubber derived from Hevea gives it a real particularity.
Composition of the Vulli product:
– 1 giraffe made of 100% natural rubber and edible paint.
The presence of an adult is recommended.